Friday, April 24, 2015

Maintenance

Maintaining a good attitude automatically separates you from the rest.
We choose daily, we choose joy, we choose to be sad, we choose to love, we choose to celebrate, we choose to stay angry, we choose to forgive, we choose freedom, we choose life.
 
Without maintaining ourselves and the stuff we accumulate in life like our cars, our homes, our appearances, our careers, our health it will all fall apart. I know that we as women have loads of personal maintenance that we do every week, or every second or third week. We maintain our hair, nails, brows, eyelashes, face, feet, body and the list goes on.
 
 
So this got me thinking of just how much more I need to maintain the condition of my heart. What I allow in and out, what I say and what I don't say. I have to be responsible in my attitude and thoughts.  We need the oil of joy to be continuously be poured into our hearts. A car needs oil and fuel and regular maintenance to give us its best performance. As women we use beauty products, make up to enhance our daily appearances we do this because we love ourselves and maintaining to look good is a personal choice.
 

We are instruments in use on a daily basis, and we can choose to make a joyful sound, by a smile, a waive, a hug, a touch, it is all up to you.Maintenance is ongoing so we keep growing each day to become better people.

Proverbs 4:23 says Above all else guard your heart for everything you do flows from it (NIV).

I would love to hear from you leave a comment and let me hear your heart.



 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved this!
    We are instruments in use on a daily basis, and we can choose to make a joyful sound, by a smile, a waive, a hug, a touch, it is all up to you.Maintenance is ongoing so we keep growing each day to become better people.

    ReplyDelete