Monday, April 13, 2015

#RedMyLips & Leopard Print

Outfit Details: Top: Miss Boss Couture/ Skirt:Gifted/ Shoes:Truworths

 A fashion posts on my blog, for a great cause in support of #RedMyLips Campaign for the month of April and for my love of red lips.
 I love the bold leopard print skirt, so comfortable and stretchy hugging my curves in all the right places.
The length is perfect and it gives me a elegant and classic look.

 
The red lip stain lipstick really compliments the entire outfit as it brings a pop of color and that is all that is required for this outfit.
 
I am showing my support on the blog today in supporting #RedMyLips Campaign for the month of April. Speaking out against women abuse and victim blaming.
Check out this post from my fabulous blogger friend Mrs Rogero who is currently running a #RedMyLips Competition on her blog.


  Remember to always Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good
 

No comments:

Post a Comment