Thursday, April 2, 2015

"She"


Just the other day while washing dishes, my hubby grabbed the dishcloth and helped me dry the dishes, I appreciated his thoughtfulness and this made me think of so many other women that rely on husbands, domestic workers, family members and friends that help create harmony and balance in their lives.

As a working mom I find myself running all the time, making sure that I have a balance between work and home is very important to me and boy some days I don't know if I am coming or going.... true story but I find that I manage day by day.
 
My household needs order and I must admit that some days my family is off to a great start and other days I need some strong coffee and a whole lot of Jesus!!!
 
 
 

We as women are the fuel that keeps our homes moving, as much as I plan there is always something unexpected that comes along, whether it is work or at home. I find myself having to adjust my rhythm and flow of what the day requires. It all works itself out one way or another. Whether you are a working or stay at home mom, we all have the same challenges in creating great harmony and balance for our families to thrive and flourish.
 
          I call it the power of "She"
She is Woman, She is Unique, She is Strong, She is Loved, She is Brave,
She Rises Early, She Prepares, She Prays, She has Presence, She has Purpose, She designs the Life She Loves, She has an Edge, She has Style,
She stays Grounded, She Inspires, She loves  Unconditionally, She Cries,
She Laughs Loudly, She knows who She is and Who's she is, She is a Gatherer, She is Wise, She is Not Afraid, She seeks Council, She is a Wife, She is a Mom, She is a Daughter, She is a Sister, She is a Friend.


 
 
In closing I hope you know how much you are Worth,
     You are the "She" that holds it all together and Your Presence sets the tone in your home and in the work place.
Keep Shining, Keep Dreaming, Keep Praying !
 
 
Leave me your comments I would love to hear from you.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this post. Really it's hectic! SHE needs Jesus every second of every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed dear thank you for our support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great read! We as women are some amazing beings

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great read! We as women are some amazing beings

    ReplyDelete